No matter how hard even the most diligent and open-minded music fan tries, there will always be some cornerstone band or legendary artist whose popularity and/or critical acclaim never seems to translate into that music fan having an active love for said band or artist. For some, it might be Dylan; for others, it might be U2; it might even be Motörhead (though I find that impossible to fathöm). For me, it’s goddamned, motherfucking Bruce Springsteen.
- I've become mostly ambivalent about remasters (especially for '90s records), but CD/digital versions of this wonder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- That’s it. I’m done with this planet. https://t.co/FRUknwKTao 1 week ago
- RT @heybonanos: The local newsstand has removed its magazine-rack wall and replaced it with White Claw hard seltzer #magazinepublishing #me… 1 week ago
- RT @lightintheattic: Ryuichi Sakamoto beaming himself remotely into the Yellow Magic Orchestra show is exactly the kind of energy I'm looki… 1 week ago
- RT @AnandWrites: Nothing more needs to be said. https://t.co/XiSDfIZ8DX 2 weeks ago
- RT @maura: this story... is amazing washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019… 2 weeks ago