No matter how hard even the most diligent and open-minded music fan tries, there will always be some cornerstone band or legendary artist whose popularity and/or critical acclaim never seems to translate into that music fan having an active love for said band or artist. For some, it might be Dylan; for others, it might be U2; it might even be Motörhead (though I find that impossible to fathöm). For me, it’s goddamned, motherfucking Bruce Springsteen.
- RT @jpoe24601: A very serious half time stat check #ORLvATL https://t.co/28glCt78Jq 3 hours ago
- RT @talmonsmith: Adulthood is wilding with your credit card at the plant store 20 hours ago
- RT @MavenofHonor: Friend has been complaining about finding an avocado on his lawn every day for weeks now. Why would someone keep throwing… 1 day ago
- RT @suhhseal: this pic david duchovny just posted from “the studio” is the funniest shit i’ve ever seen https://t.co/VayC642onB 2 days ago
- RT @berenyi_miki: Nearest to the exit - perfect twitter.com/phowax/status/… 4 days ago
- RT @CMGaldre: Wild bee: just getting snack Me: no prob bee Mason bee: just make house Me: build a way b Honey bee:jus sampling the lavend… 2 weeks ago