Local radio-rockers Stockholm have just launched their very own iPhone app. The app is a pretty straightforward band-promo thing and covers all the basics, with music, show dates, the latest news, photos and videos, and the ability to post items from the app to your Facebook and Twitter account. The app is free, and can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store now.
- RT @goIdcigs: Allegedly must be the officer's last name. twitter.com/businessinside… 1 day ago
- RT @Grady_Trimble: Lady just yelled "fake news" at me from her car. I'll try not to let my bias get in the way for this story about a gator… 3 days ago
- RT @Robdobi: if there is a better stock photo narrative i haven't seen it. https://t.co/r8nCIHD9ZU 3 days ago
- RT @OrlandoWeekly: Atlanta United is so desperate for a rivalry they put up this dumb billboard in Orlando orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives… 3 days ago
- RT @cxcope: RT if you know why they finally care about a police shooting twitter.com/pamelageller/s… 3 days ago
- Just walked into a restaurant in Tennessee and the hostess said “pizza or barbecue” before seating us and I died and am in heaven. 4 days ago