Local radio-rockers Stockholm have just launched their very own iPhone app. The app is a pretty straightforward band-promo thing and covers all the basics, with music, show dates, the latest news, photos and videos, and the ability to post items from the app to your Facebook and Twitter account. The app is free, and can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store now.
- RT @iSmashFizzle: "How's writing the book going?" First of all, fuck you 6 hours ago
- A friend posts "Me too" on FB. Her husband comments "You too what?" I can't imagine... 6 hours ago
- perfect timing for airbnb to announce this as 'the florida project' opens. it's the exact opposite of what we need. theverge.com/2017/10/13/164… 4 days ago
- RT @Marcissist: Separated at Birth? Tom Petty and the thing on the cover of Butthole Surfers' "Double Live" https://t.co/X9VTxqiyR5 1 week ago
- RT @AnaGasteyer: I feel like Daylight Savings Time could be the final straw for a lot of us this year. 1 week ago
- the ravenous pig sells $2500 gift cards so now i know what inequality looks like in plastic card form vip.inkind.com/purchases/the-… 1 week ago
- 'Takeshi's Castle' vs. 'Most Extreme Elimination Challenge [MXC]'
- Legendary Orlando/Tampa death metal band Death memorialized on the cover of Decibel
- BAND OF THE WEEK: Junior Bruce
- Sun Ra: The Great Lost Sun Ra Albums: Cymbals & Crystal Spears CD review (CDNow)
- BAND OF THE WEEK: The Lonesome City Travelers