As mentioned last month, Phat-n-Jazzy as we know it is over. Well, at least it is after tonight. This is the final Tuesday for the long-running and justifiably-celebrated weekly down at the Social, a night where quality funk, soul, and hip-hop – and the people who love it – conmingled into something truly special. No need to get weepy, the name and ethos will live on in special events, but a big chunk of Orlando’s clubland history is getting ripped out of downtown tonight, and yeah, I guess it’s okay to get a little weepy.
- RT @iSmashFizzle: "How's writing the book going?" First of all, fuck you 6 hours ago
- A friend posts "Me too" on FB. Her husband comments "You too what?" I can't imagine... 6 hours ago
- perfect timing for airbnb to announce this as 'the florida project' opens. it's the exact opposite of what we need. theverge.com/2017/10/13/164… 4 days ago
- RT @Marcissist: Separated at Birth? Tom Petty and the thing on the cover of Butthole Surfers' "Double Live" https://t.co/X9VTxqiyR5 1 week ago
- RT @AnaGasteyer: I feel like Daylight Savings Time could be the final straw for a lot of us this year. 1 week ago
- the ravenous pig sells $2500 gift cards so now i know what inequality looks like in plastic card form vip.inkind.com/purchases/the-… 1 week ago
- 'Takeshi's Castle' vs. 'Most Extreme Elimination Challenge [MXC]'
- Legendary Orlando/Tampa death metal band Death memorialized on the cover of Decibel
- BAND OF THE WEEK: Junior Bruce
- Sun Ra: The Great Lost Sun Ra Albums: Cymbals & Crystal Spears CD review (CDNow)
- Inside Hard Rock Cafe's Memorabilia Warehouse