The fine folks over at Orlandooom.com (yes, with three “o”s, because it’s heavier that way) have put together a mighty fine lineup for the You Are Doomed Fest 2011. The massive metal sludgebomb will feature local/regional awesomeness from Whores, Hooded Eagle, Junior Bruce, Shroud Eater, Six Dead Horses, Thunderer, and Hollow Leg. The show starts supremely early (6 p.m.) on a Saturday, and, with cheap beer and seven crushingly awesome bands, you can just go ahead and write off your Easter Sunday churchgoing now. Which, of course, is the whole point, right?
- RT @jackdwagner: if you drop jimmy buffet songs into a minor key they become very dark, emotional songs about a man drinking himself to dea… 5 days ago
- RT @nicholastristan: My dad and uncles look like they had a #4 hit in the UK in 1974 but disappeared after that https://t.co/Eo4haRVcyp 6 days ago
- RT @MegVClark: The problem with having a black cat is they sometimes go missing and 90% of the time they're sitting in front of the TV scre… 6 days ago
- This is a true story and is absurd as it is disappointing. Orlando’s music scene should be better than this. This i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Still feeling pretty good about taking @Publix off my grocery list. twitter.com/orlandoweekly/… 2 weeks ago
- One of the oldest circulating bootlegs. It’s super-noodly and *amazing*. Stoked to (hopefully) have it in decent au… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago