The fine folks over at Orlandooom.com (yes, with three “o”s, because it’s heavier that way) have put together a mighty fine lineup for the You Are Doomed Fest 2011. The massive metal sludgebomb will feature local/regional awesomeness from Whores, Hooded Eagle, Junior Bruce, Shroud Eater, Six Dead Horses, Thunderer, and Hollow Leg. The show starts supremely early (6 p.m.) on a Saturday, and, with cheap beer and seven crushingly awesome bands, you can just go ahead and write off your Easter Sunday churchgoing now. Which, of course, is the whole point, right?
- RT @phranqueigh: I feel like every time a Trump employee quits, Oompa Loompas should appear & sing a song to teach us about the perils of g… 23 hours ago
- RT @Super70sSports: Hulk Hogan riding a motorcycle while some guy just chucks a dog into the river. https://t.co/4QNwzAqJvH 23 hours ago
- RT @goIdcigs: Allegedly must be the officer's last name. twitter.com/businessinside… 2 days ago
- RT @Grady_Trimble: Lady just yelled "fake news" at me from her car. I'll try not to let my bias get in the way for this story about a gator… 4 days ago
- RT @Robdobi: if there is a better stock photo narrative i haven't seen it. https://t.co/r8nCIHD9ZU 4 days ago
- RT @OrlandoWeekly: Atlanta United is so desperate for a rivalry they put up this dumb billboard in Orlando orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives… 4 days ago