The fine folks over at Orlandooom.com (yes, with three “o”s, because it’s heavier that way) have put together a mighty fine lineup for the You Are Doomed Fest 2011. The massive metal sludgebomb will feature local/regional awesomeness from Whores, Hooded Eagle, Junior Bruce, Shroud Eater, Six Dead Horses, Thunderer, and Hollow Leg. The show starts supremely early (6 p.m.) on a Saturday, and, with cheap beer and seven crushingly awesome bands, you can just go ahead and write off your Easter Sunday churchgoing now. Which, of course, is the whole point, right?
- and remember, "iconic" Ahmet Ertegun was one of the "good" ones. the music business is a sewer and this is just the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- RT @iSmashFizzle: "How's writing the book going?" First of all, fuck you 1 day ago
- A friend posts "Me too" on FB. Her husband comments "You too what?" I can't imagine... 1 day ago
- perfect timing for airbnb to announce this as 'the florida project' opens. it's the exact opposite of what we need. theverge.com/2017/10/13/164… 5 days ago
- RT @Marcissist: Separated at Birth? Tom Petty and the thing on the cover of Butthole Surfers' "Double Live" https://t.co/X9VTxqiyR5 1 week ago
- RT @AnaGasteyer: I feel like Daylight Savings Time could be the final straw for a lot of us this year. 1 week ago