Late pass on this one (hat-tip to Jim Abbott), but Orlando-based roots trio Jubal’s Kin has found themselves nominated in two categories at this year’s Independent Music Awards. The trio is up for Best Americana Album and Best Album Art. Gotta be honest, although the band is real good, they’re up against the Jack White-loved Pokey LaFarge in the first category, so I’ve gotta give ’em better odds in the second. Still, they certainly deserve to win both; go and vote for them here.
- Hey @orlandosentinel, this guy wasn’t “handsy.” He was charged with sexual battery. He was a sexual assailant. Pl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @mollylambert: we don’t need “better” rich people to own the media we need the media workers to own the media 2 days ago
- RT @AMLwhere: Good for @legroff news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/… https://t.co/ueYd16rJs0 3 days ago
- RT @weedguy420boner: There are a million designers working on making website buttons have better gradients and none working on the cord tha… 1 week ago
- RT @lecturestobeats: 🏛️ It's an election year! 👉🏾 Visit categorizedtweets.com & enter your zipcode 🤷🏾♀️ What: It scans the Twitter timel… 1 week ago
- RT @meaghan_garvey: definitive ranking of bar types, best to worst: Road House Tavern Inn Lounge Saloon Pub 2 weeks ago