All you need to know is that this will be one of the highlights of this year’s ArtsFest. (Check out a quick rundown of ArtsFest music performances here.) And that it can be described thusly: “a splendid tale of doomed love, told with marionettes; scored with live electronic music.” The marionettes are courtesy of Thunder Hag (Hannah Miller), music by A Scissors.
- and remember, "iconic" Ahmet Ertegun was one of the "good" ones. the music business is a sewer and this is just the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @iSmashFizzle: "How's writing the book going?" First of all, fuck you 2 days ago
- A friend posts "Me too" on FB. Her husband comments "You too what?" I can't imagine... 2 days ago
- perfect timing for airbnb to announce this as 'the florida project' opens. it's the exact opposite of what we need. theverge.com/2017/10/13/164… 6 days ago
- RT @Marcissist: Separated at Birth? Tom Petty and the thing on the cover of Butthole Surfers' "Double Live" https://t.co/X9VTxqiyR5 1 week ago
- RT @AnaGasteyer: I feel like Daylight Savings Time could be the final straw for a lot of us this year. 1 week ago