All you need to know is that this will be one of the highlights of this year’s ArtsFest. (Check out a quick rundown of ArtsFest music performances here.) And that it can be described thusly: “a splendid tale of doomed love, told with marionettes; scored with live electronic music.” The marionettes are courtesy of Thunder Hag (Hannah Miller), music by A Scissors.
- Dreaming of a Pen & Pixel Magic logo and Stuff renamed to UNGGHH twitter.com/wolfcolin/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @tresdessert: NILES THIS IS THE WORST IDEA YOU'VE EVER HAD https://t.co/yF0xaszbMZ 1 week ago
- RT @ZacharyLipez: Musicians, please get worse at your instruments. 2 weeks ago
- RT @katt_j83: I need this sign in my life https://t.co/rfFuVl3iZr 2 weeks ago
- Watched the WLIR doc last night and was surprisingly disappointed. Real missed opportunity for insight into the era… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CaitlinDineen: Oooooh, girl. A real example on how to make sure you don’t get work experience in your local market. Ouch. https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago