Orlando-based ska-funk act the Supervillains certainly aren’t on a mission to raise any IQ points any time soon; in fact, the group’s repeated pro-weed pronouncements make it quite clear that they’re in the business of bubbling off any many brain cells as possible. While the idea of post-Sublime skunk-rock may be somewhat less-than-appealing to those who enjoy keeping their hipster radar on at all times, the Supervillains manage to front a rollicking, party-hearty atmosphere while dishing out some surprisingly intricate, brass-flecked punk jams. Sure, they manage to, er, bluntly squeeze in a reefer reference into nearly every song they play (when they’re not getting stuck in juvenile raunch), but as sellout crowds across the Southeast will attest, these guys bring a ridiculously fun live show.
- RT @goIdcigs: Allegedly must be the officer's last name. twitter.com/businessinside… 1 day ago
- RT @Grady_Trimble: Lady just yelled "fake news" at me from her car. I'll try not to let my bias get in the way for this story about a gator… 3 days ago
- RT @Robdobi: if there is a better stock photo narrative i haven't seen it. https://t.co/r8nCIHD9ZU 3 days ago
- RT @OrlandoWeekly: Atlanta United is so desperate for a rivalry they put up this dumb billboard in Orlando orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives… 3 days ago
- RT @cxcope: RT if you know why they finally care about a police shooting twitter.com/pamelageller/s… 3 days ago
- Just walked into a restaurant in Tennessee and the hostess said “pizza or barbecue” before seating us and I died and am in heaven. 4 days ago